Who is Double Black Imaging
Since day one, privately held Double Black Imaging has looked at the medical display market and asked; “How can we make imaging more efficient?” In 2002, founder Joe Lloyd took his 25+ years of experience in the high-performance display industry and began answering that question, basing each decision on how to provide industry leading customer service and build long term relationships. Double Black Imaging is headquartered in Plymouth, MN following our 2017 acquisition of Image Systems. DBI now has sales and service offices spread across North America.
In 2017, DBI acquired the Image Systems Display division from Richardson Electronics (REL). This strategic acquisition greatly expanded DBI’s product line and installed customer base while strengthening our customer service. We at DBI are committed to an even higher level of customer service while making imaging more efficient and reducing healthcare costs. The DBI team is very proud that 100% of our software development and display integration is performed in the USA.
To learn more about DBI’s objectives and philosophy please see our Mission Statement or call us toll free at 1-877-852-2870.
Our Mission Statement
Double Black Imaging is dedicated to building long-term customer relationships by providing the world’s finest imaging components at competitive prices. We are committed to supporting our products with exceptional customer service. The following objectives define our company’s mission and philosophy:
- To listen and respond to our customers and the marketplace.
- To build long term relationships with customers and vendors through trust and by exceeding their expectations.
- To provide a healthy, energetic and enjoyable work environment.
- To protect our natural environment by promoting recycling, re-using and encouraging others to do so.
- To support our charities.
- To seek vendors and partners who share our philosophy.