Other components of the ideal workstation will depend very much on typical use patterns, equipment, and user preferences. The technicians at Double Black Imaging will map out your requirements for your custom workstation and ergonomic furniture needs to make the setup more than usable with a variety of ergonomic solutions:
- CPU holders that protect each unit and allow air to circulate properly
- Monitor arms that can securely hold medical displays and keep them at proper ergonomic height
- Sound blocking technology to permit users more focus on their work
- Convenient power options that include A/C outlets and USB ports
- Chair options for increased comfort
- Small carts that permit the quick inclusion or removal of additional monitors or other equipment
- Cable management for simplicity and to keep the work area uncluttered
- Casters for ease of movement
DBI can also assist with incorporating the correct medical displays for the application or lighting options which can help prevent eye strain. Calibration options ensure that each display will stay consistent over time with the correct grayscale or color output.
Contact the diagnostic imaging experts to learn more about DBI’s custom workstation and ergonomic furniture offerings.