Other functions X-Cal® offers include:
- Ability to track calibrations, hours and receive reminder alerts for non-DBI LCDs
- Scheduling of automatic calibration and conformance tests
- Immediate access to both table formatted and graphical results
- Automatic receipt of TG-18 visual tests for MQSA Compliance
- Allows for compensation of ambient light, luminance and other workstation settings
- The user may view and save historical data on white level, black level, calibration and conformance test for JCAHO/MQSA and other medical certifications
- Workstation system performance information
X-Cal® Web LCD Calibration Software
Track and manage calibration of high-end medical-quality LCD monitors with X-Cal® Web calibration management software from Double Black Imaging. Designed to work seamlessly with DBI’s LCD displays, X-Cal® Web is available in two parts: A local agent package for individual workstations and a network administrative package that can be accessed from anywhere via the Internet.
Using the built-in sensors that are incorporated into each DBI LCD monitor, X-Cal® Web software achieves complete DICOM calibration and conformance. Current DBI monitors include:
- 2 retractable sensors in the front (the sensors are fixed in the 5MP and 10MP models)
- 1 ambient light front sensor
- 1 backlight sensor
These high-resolution monitors with 4 sensors allow network administrators with X-Cal® Web to access and calibrate remotely to the DICOM gray scale display function (GSDF), which must be done from the front of the screen. If necessary, you can also calibrate manually with a photometer.
X-Cal® LCD calibration web software also allows admins to monitor the performance of each display from one central location and control display settings, if needed. Schedule automatic calibration and conformance tests and immediately access the data as a table or graph. You can even receive TG-18 visual tests to simplify MQSA Compliance. All of the data can be saved to compare white level, black level and past calibration for JCAHO/MQSA or other medical certifications.
You can also create automatic email alerts to let you know if any settings are outside of your preferred specifications. That way, you won’t have to worry about displays that are out of compliance and can make corrections quickly.
Not using a DBI monitor? You can still track calibrations and hours in use for any medical-grade LCD display via X-Cal® Web calibration management software. If you need reminder alerts to manage manual calibrations, you can set them as well. If a stand-alone workstation is not on the network, you can still install X-Cal® Web to manage data about calibrations and current display performance.
For a comprehensive calibration management software and hardware package, the full X-Cal® LCD Web Calibration Suite can simplify time-consuming management tasks and help you ensure your displays are performing to specifications and meeting compliance standards.