The Phoenix II Features Include:
- Comfortable waterfall edge finish
- Ez-Track Monitor mounting system with height and depth adjustment
- Electronic sit to stand capability, 4 presets with soft collision safety stop sensor
- Bluetooth Capability
- Privacy panels for ambient sound and light abatement
- Desktop power with additional USB ports
- Wireless mobile phone charger with Pop Up USB charger
- Dimmable Gooseneck task lighting to reduce eye strain
- Adjustable ambient backlighting to reduce eye strain
- Built in personal air circulation
- Sturdy CPU Rack that moves with the workstation, positions adjacent to cable management compartment for ease of set up and eliminates cable disconnection issues
- Sleek, Integrated wire management
- Optional Monitor, CPU, and/or seating bundles
Double Black Imaging’s Phoenix workstations feature solutions to take the Radiologist from the home office to the reading room. Manufactured in the USA with German made actuators, the Phoenix line-up is purposefully built for Radiology. Each Phoenix model is designed with high-grade aluminum legs that will not rust or corrode. Additional cross bracing prevents buckling over
time as seen with other brands.
Double Black Imaging will partner with you for an individualized consultation to customize an ergonomic workstation solution that will improve health and increase productivity in the reading room. Other ergonomic solutions from DBI include sit-stand desk conversions, Verte chairs, monitor mounts, sound blocking technology, small carts, and more. Double Black Imaging is able to provide a comprehensive workstation by combining our high-quality displays, CPUs, desks, and space planning.
Contact us at Double Black Imaging for more details about our Phoenix II ergonomic workstation or other radiology desk solutions!