Image Systems Announces Radiology Workflow Toolkit
Image Systems, a division of Double Black Imaging, is showcasing a new set of utilities built into their CFS calibration software suite; these are aimed at streamlining the radiology workflow experience and increasing productivity.
The CFS Productivity toolbox includes a variety of utilities enabling the user to work smarter, with more visual clarity, less distraction, and less visual strain. This toolset also enables cursor movements to be more efficient, minimizing hand strain, fatigue and frustration. Some of the tools featured include:
- PinPoint – enables the user to concentrate on key areas of interest
- AutoDim – eliminates distractions and eye strain from bright neighboring monitors
- Cursor Genie – saves time and the frustration of a user’s cursor getting stuck in corners of a display
- Cursor Wrap – allows the user to quickly move between screens in a multi-display environment, reducing hand strain
- Cursor Locator – rapidly locates the cursor and allows the user return to work quickly without frustration
Double Black Imaging is proud to be the largest medical display supplier and calibration software developer who create 100% of our software and perform 100% display system integration in the USA. Our team has a renowned history of providing the industry’s finest customer service; we are continually acknowledged by thousands of Radiologists and IT Professionals who put their trust in us every day. We are dedicated to developing innovative imaging solutions that greatly improve image quality and stability. Making imaging more efficient and reducing healthcare costs are the cornerstones of what DBI stands for.